Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fuel Your Brain for Anxiety

httpv://youtu.be/FMxkz738two
Brain Fuel Plus! 
The most complete Brain Nutrition System on the Planet!
Testimonials

Anthony R.
I have worked as a supervisor at General Electric for twenty years, I can honestly say that helping people with Brain Abundance is the greatest feeling that I have ever felt.  Knowing and hearing the positive things that this product is doing for people really does help me more than anything! This group that we are in and the support of the company beats anything I have ever seen!


Kathy  C.
I am loving my Brain Fuel.  I have arthritis, knees are bone on bone, so I get little exercise and my stamina is almost non existent. I also was really worried about my brain, experienced brain fog, loss of memory, and lack of focus. When I tried to sleep, my hips and legs hurt, so that I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in, thus getting more and more sleep deprived. Since taking BA,  I am able to sleep,  that alone would be enough, but also I am feeling energized, my body feels a bit better already after only a week on BA, and my mind is so much clearer.  I am able to follow instructions and stay focused so much better and I am having a feeling of being energized and happy.




Bev F.
I want to give my testimonial for Brain Fuel Plus. I started taking the product on 12/31/13. I have been taking 6 capsules a day. I have suffered with fibromyalgia for several years. This affects my mobility and cognitive abilities. One of the main issues I have is numbness, tingling and severe pain in my feet...especially my right foot. I don't drive much anymore and use a cane when walking any substantial distance due to not having much feeling in my feet and not being able to move them as I should. Within a day or so, I was able to wiggle the toes on my right foot. I haven't been able to do that since 2006 when I retired. I still have pain and I'm not ready to run a marathon, but I consider this a great improvement. I have more energy than usual and am able to accomplish more household tasks than in the recent past. My mind is also a bit clearer and I feel more alert. I am hopeful that as I continue to take the Brain Fuel, I will continue to feel better and stronger. It has given me hope.

Randy  H.
Well I've been taking Brain fuel for 3 full days now. I don't have any problems because I take natural supplements for any ailments I notice so I didn't have anything to notice improvement in. However, I have noticed that I have slept like a log for the last 3 nights. I don't sleep long because I don't need to but I am sleeping much more deeply than I did before. Of course, knowing I have an additional residual income stream coming in doesn't hurt either. :-)
Kim J.
Day 1 testimonial: I've been taking care of my mom, who has Alzheimer's, for the last 4 yrs.
When I received Brain Fuel Plus yesterday I took 1 capsule around 3:00 p.m. I wanted to
see how it affected me before I gave it to her. This morning I took 2 and felt very energetic!
Around 11:30 a.m. I gave Mom 1 capsule. Then around 12:30 p.m. she raised up out of her
recliner (which I normally have to help her out of with both hands) and said, "Oh Kim". She wanted up! I was shocked and realized she had energy!!! About 15 minutes ago I said, "Mom, I love you!" (which I do on and off throughout the day) She usually just looks at me..."sometimes" with a smile.Today...she said, "I love you too". This was as loud and as clear as it could be!!! So, you can only imagine that as I'm typing this I have tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm still in shock!!! Let's see what tomorrow brings, friends!

David D.
I took Brain Fuel Plus for the first time yesterday and didn't feel much of a difference but then I slept great. I took it again this morning at breakfast and today I am more focused and energetic than I have been in years. So far, so good!

Chris B.
I know the product is for the brain but I have gotten a side effect from it. I have been having back problems and pain everyday in my lower back lately I think from all the crazy things I did years ago and since I have been on the product my back pain is basically gone. It isn't 100% but I can do more now because of it. I would have never thought it would have done that. What an awesome product.



S. Smith

Hey Eric, I just wanted to give you a testimonial for Brain Fuel Plus. For many years I have suffered from Anxiety, ADHD and PTSD. I have to take medication for those conditions. I have been using a product called Brain Fuel Plus for the last 7 days, I am very emotional when saying that I have NEVER felt this good in my life about anything, its really hard to explain, but trust me when saying this. My anxiety was so bad that the littlest thing would put me into a panic attack, for example doctors appointment, Flights, holidays and social events. I feel that my anxiety levels have been remarkable since taking Brain Fuel Plus….. I am HAPPY!!! ADHD- we all have a form of excitement but its handled differently with each person, with myself I have SOOO much energy and m thought process was so fast that I wouldn't be able to finish a task or get through with finishing a sentence in an email. Starting products and NOT finishing them…ADHD is very bad for me!! Since taking Brain Fuel Plus I have been so focused, so calm, so relaxed and able to start something and finish… like this message I am sending you, were as I would have gotten up 20-30 times to go do something. I FEEL AMAZING!!! PTSD- My child hood was very rough, saw somethings most children shouldn't see… I will stop there!! Since taking Brain Fuel Plus, My feelings and anger is under control, I am speechless!! I usually argue with my wife over the smallest things and get really angry…NOT GOOD nor healthy for the marriage, BUT… BUT.. NOT once did I have an argument with my wife this past weekend, NOT once did I get angry over the smallest thing….. again I AM SPEECHLESS!! BOTTOM LINE!!
I have stopped taking my other meds, I am feeling better than ever, I will NEVER go a day without taking my product. So from the bottom of my heart and my wife's …. WE THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!

Peggy L.
To our Brain Abundance Group: Johnny took Tyler for his checkup today. I printed off all the ingredients in Brain Fuel along with a copy of the label. He gave his wholehearted approval for us to give it to Tyler in hopes we can back off some on the ADHD meds. Always get your Dr.'s approval before giving it to a child, but it was really encouraging for him to approve it without reservation. We will see if it helps.


Rob T.
Focused with Brain fuel plus. Product's like this will make us all wealth and greater health. 2014 is ripe for those who take action. I noticed mentally changes right away. Everything looks brighter and more details visually. Looking forward to product for myself and helping others!

Louann G.
Sleep - I slept great last night. Today I noticed working out I was deep into my muscles and I could feel more heat, wondering if fat was burning at a higher temp. Will let you know as I am keeping track of my weight and measurements. hmmmm


Randy H.I wanted to let you know this interesting experience.  sometimes get these squiggly lines in my eyes that make blurry places in my vision. I'm not sure what causes them but they come and go on their own. Some doctors say they are a manifestation of Migraine, but I never get a headache so I don't know. Anyway, Last night while I was working on my computer the lines came back and made it where I couldn't focus on what I was looking at.  I was trying to figure a way to get rid of it and then I remembered I hadn't taken any Brain Fuel that day so I thought "why not" and I took one capsule of Brain Fuel and within 20 minutes the lines were completely gone!
If taking Brain Fuel means I don't get the squiggly lines any more then I am hooked for life


Jeanette W.
I just want to say...Brain Fuel Plus is amazing. I am one of those people that don't really feel any changes when I take something...but I wanted to try it and see what all the excitement was about.  About two weeks ago I got up at 4:30 am to take my son to a all day wrestling tournament. His weight in was 6:30 am. By 5 pm I was exhausted. That night I came down with the flu that was going around and I was out of work the rest of the week. The monday after the tournament I got my Brain Fuel Plus and even though I was sick...I thought ok I will give this a try anyway just to see. I didn't feel a huge difference but I kept taking it. Last Saturday was another all day tournament. Up at 4:30 again. This time...I noticed about 5 pm I still had energy even though I only slept about 5 hours the night before. I was excited about this...so I have been paying close attention to how I have been feeling. All this week I have been working hard to catch up from everything that I got behind on from last week. Looking back I have only had about 5 hours of sleep on an average...the thing that is amazing about this is...I am one of those people that NEED 8 hours of sleep or I will not have any energy to get thru the day. I take 3 Brain Fuel Plus tablets twice a day...and on 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night I feel like I had my 8 hours of sleep. Do you realize how huge this is to a busy Mother? When people say there is not enough time in a day to get all I need done...Well...I just found more time. Think of this... Brain Abundance = 2 more hours to spend with my family ... Priceless!!


Protects the Brain from Dementia and Alzheimer's - 60 Day 100% Empty Bottle Guarantee!

BA Image 3


Designed to help maintain healthy brain function, Brain Fuel PLUS is the

FIRST and ONLY product available ANYWHERE that combines THIRTEEN of most powerful ingredients to help feed, support and maximize healthy brain performance.

Astaxanthin, often called "the king of the carotenoids," astaxanthin is 10 to 100 times more powerful than other carotenoids like beta-carotene and lycopene. Plus, unlike several other antioxidants, astaxanthin does not become pro-oxidant in the body. This makes it one of the most potent and powerfully effective antioxidants that one can ingest. The following list represents just a few examples of how astaxanthin positively affects the body, and benefits one's health.Sockeye salmon has some of the highest levels of astaxanthin found in nature, with the exception of the purest form of the pigment. In fact, this is the reason behind the vibrant red flesh of the fish. Astaxanthin is also considered the primary reason why salmon have the energy it takes to make their arduous upstream voyages each year. Natural forms of this antioxidant also provide humans with increased strength, while also offering increased recovery from exercise. It supports immune function, cardiovascular health, brain health, and protects cells from oxidative damage.
Folic acid is a water-soluble B vitamin. Since 1998, it has been added to cold cereals, flour, breads, pasta, bakery items, cookies, and crackers, as required by federal law. Foods that are naturally high in folic acid include leafy vegetables (such as spinach, broccoli, and lettuce), okra, asparagus, fruits (such as bananas, melons, and lemons) beans, yeast, mushrooms, meat (such as beef liver and kidney), orange juice, and tomato juice.
Folic acid is used for preventing and treating low blood levels of folic acid (folic acid deficiency), as well as its complications, including “tired blood” (anemia) and the inability of the bowel to absorb nutrients properly. Folic acid is also used for other conditions commonly associated with folic acid deficiency, including ulcerative colitis, liver disease, alcoholism, and kidney dialysis.
Women who are pregnant or might become pregnant take folic acid to prevent miscarriage and “neural tube defects,” birth defects such as spina bifida that occur when the fetus’s spine and back don’t close during development.
Some people use folic acid to prevent colon cancer or cervical cancer. It is also used to prevent heart disease and stroke, as well as to reduce blood levels of a chemical called homocysteine. High homocysteine levels might be a risk for heart disease.
Folic acid is used for memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, age-related hearing loss, preventing the eye disease age-related macular degeneration (AMD), reducing signs of aging, weak bones (osteoporosis), jumpy legs (restless leg syndrome), sleep problems, depression, nerve pain, muscle pain, AIDS, a skin disease called vitiligo, and an inherited disease called Fragile-X syndrome. It is also used for reducing harmful side effects of treatment with the medications lometrexol and methotrexate.
Some people apply folic acid directly to the gum for treating gum infections.
Folic acid is often used in combination with other B vitamins.
 Grape Seed Extract is beneficial for a number of cardiovascular conditions. Grape seed extract may help with a type of poor circulation (chronic venous insufficiency) and high cholesterol. Grape seed extract also reduces swelling caused by injury and helps with eye disease related to diabetes.
Many people are interested in grape seed extract because it contains antioxidants. These are substances that protect cells from damage and may help prevent many diseases. However, it’s still too early to say whether the antioxidant properties of grape seed extract really benefit people. Researchers are studying grape seed extract to see if it might lower the risks of some cancers. For now, the evidence is not clear.
Grape seed extract has been studied for use in many other conditions -- ranging from PMS to skin damage to wound healing -- but the results have been inconclusive.
Ginseng has traditionally been used for a number of medical conditions. However, only a fraction of them have been seriously researched.
There are two main types of ginseng: Asian or Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) and American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius). Studies have found that the different types have different benefits. In traditional Chinese medicine, American ginseng is considered less stimulating than the Asian variety.
Although many other herbs are called ginseng -- like eleuthero, or Siberian ginseng -- they do not contain the active ingredient of ginsenosides.
Some studies have found that ginseng may boost the immune system. There is some evidence that one particular type of American ginseng extract might decrease the number and severity of colds in adults.
Several studies in people have also shown that ginseng may lower blood sugar levels.
There is some early evidence that ginseng might temporarily -- and modestly -- improve concentration and learning. In some studies of mental performance, ginseng has been combined with ginkgo. While these studies are intriguing, many experts feel that we need more evidence.
Ginseng has also been studied as a way to improve mood and boost endurance as well as treat cancer, heart disease, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, and other conditions. While some of these uses are promising, the evidence isn’t conclusive.
Glutamine is an amino acid (a building block for proteins), found naturally in the body.
Glutamine is used to counter some of the side effects of medical treatments. For example, it is used for side effects of cancer chemotherapy including diarrhea, pain and swelling inside the mouth (mucositis), nerve pain (neuropathy), and muscle and joint pains caused by the cancer drug Taxol. Glutamine is also used to protect the immune system and digestive system in people undergoing radiochemotherapy for cancer of the esophagus. Additionally, glutamine is used for improving recovery after bone marrow transplant or bowel surgery, increasing well-being in people who have suffered traumatic injuries, and preventing infections in critically ill people.
Some people use glutamine for digestive system conditions such as stomach ulcers,ulcerative colitis, and Crohn’s disease. It is also used for depression, moodiness, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, and enhancing exercise performance.
People who have HIV (AIDS) sometimes use glutamine to prevent weight loss (HIV wasting).
Glutamine is also used for attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), a urinary condition called cystinuria, sickle cellanemia, and for alcohol withdrawal support.Another interesting benefit of L-Glutemine is its ability to help decrease sugar cravings which has been shown to help alcoholics lesson desiree for alcohol.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), one of the B-complex vitamins, attracted little attention until a recent study from the University of California at Irvine found it to reverse Alzheimer’s disease in laboratory mice silences the “aging gene” Has been used to help with arthritis, anxiety, behavioral problems, diabetes, and even Alzheimer's.
Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid, needed for proper growth and functioning of the central nervous system. It has been used to treat depression, Parkinson's disease and chronic pain as well as other malfunctions of the central nervous system. Humans and animals can't produce their own phenylalanine so they must obtain it from their diet
Resveratrol is a member of a group of plant compounds called polyphenols. It is referred to as the, "Fountain of Youth " These compounds are thought to have antioxidant properties, protecting the body against the kind of damage linked to increased risk for conditions such as cancer and heart disease. Resveratrol is found in the skin of red grapes, but other sources include peanuts and berries
Rhodiola Rosea is a plant. The root is used as medicine.
Rhodiola is used for many conditions, but so far, there isn’t enough scientific evidence to determine whether or not it is effective for any of them.
Rhodiola is used for increasing energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity; and as a so-called “adaptogen” to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress. It is also used for improving athletic performance, shortening recovery time after long workouts, improving sexual function; for depression; and forheart disorders such as irregular heartbeat and high cholesterol.
Some people use rhodiola for treating cancer, tuberculosis, and diabetes; preventing cold and flu, aging, and liver damage; improving hearing; strengthening the nervous system; and enhancing immunity.
Sensoril is the ultimate all natural, stress-reducing, mood-enhancing dietary supplement ingredient with multiple health benefits you can really feel! Sensoril is one of the best kept secret ingredients of Brain Fuel Plus. It contains the highest, most potent levels of stress-fighting, cognition-enhancing Ashwagandha bioactive constituents, which are extracted using a patented, pure water-based process without the use of any chemical solvents.  It helps promote emotional well-being, increased resistance to fatigue and tension while boosting energy levels, and enhanced mental clarity and concentration. It  also helps promote healthy cardiovascular function, resistance to stress-induced overeating for healthy weight management, and more restful sleep. In addition, it helps support blood sugar levels which are already within the normal range.
Vitamin B6 has been used to treat more than 100 health conditions. Entire books have been written on the therapeutic uses of it. These cover a wide range of physical and psychological disorders, from heart disease to mental depression to kidney stones to memory loss. This page covers some of the common ailments that vitamin B6 can treat.
Pyridoxine has a role in preventing heart disease. Without enough pyridoxine, a compound called homocysteine builds up in the body. Homocysteine damages blood vessel linings, setting the stage for plaque buildup when the body tries to heal the damage.
Vitamin B6 prevents this buildup, thereby reducing the risk of heart attack. Pyridoxine lowers blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels and keeps blood platelets from sticking together. All of these properties work to keep heart disease at bay.
If people are marginally deficient in vitamin B6, they may be more susceptible to carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is characterized by pain and tingling in the wrists after performing repetitive movements or otherwise straining the wrist on a regular basis.
A lack of the vitamin may play a role in sensitivity to monosodium glutamate (MSG), a flavor enhancer. This sensitivity can cause headaches, pain and tingling of the upper extremities, nausea, and vomiting. In both of these syndromes, supplementation of pyridoxine alleviates symptoms only when people were deficient in the vitamin to begin with.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes.
It is possible for the body to develop a vitamin B12 deficiency. This deficiency is usually reported with symptoms of fatigue.
Strict vegetarians, heavy drinkers and smokers, pregnant and breast-feeding women, and the elderly usually require vitamin B12 supplements. Sometimes our body, mainly our digestive system, is not able to absorb this vitamin well. This can happen when a person has pernicious anemia, celiac disease, Crohn's disease, bacteria growth in the small intestine, or a parasite. People suffering from these conditions may need vitamin B12 supplements as well.
A deficiency in vitamin B12 can result in a host of illnesses like anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, weight loss, depression, poor memory, soreness of the mouth, asthma, vision problems, and a low sperm count. However, vitamin B12 deficiency is rare as the liver stores enough reserves to last a couple of years.
It is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
It helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
It helps maintain a healthy digestive system. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
Zinc is a metal. It is called an “essential trace element” because very small amounts of zinc are necessary for human health.
Zinc is used for treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency and its consequences, including stunted growth and acute diarrhea in children, and slow wound healing.
It is also used for boosting the immune system, treating the common cold and recurrent ear infections, and preventing lower respiratory infections. It is also used formalaria and other diseases caused by parasites.
Some people use zinc for an eye disease called macular degeneration, for night blindness, and for cataracts. It is also used for asthma; diabetes; high blood pressure; acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS); and skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
Other uses include treating attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), blunted sense of taste (hypogeusia), ringing in the ears (tinnitus), severe head injuries, Crohn’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Down syndrome, Hansen’s disease, ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcers and promoting weight gain in people with eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa.
 **** FULL  60  Day Money  Back Offer *****
*****  A No Risk Offer So There Is Nothing To Lose!
 ******


No comments:

Post a Comment